Thursday, September 13, 2012

Entering blogging contest soon

Hi,
    Well I am trying my best to work on many things during my little girl's naptime.  As I sat down to write this she woke up and just needed reassurance before going back to sleep.  Such is life.  I hope I can get something done today.  Most of all I want to work on my links in my article for a blogging contest.  Then I need to prepare a short testimony for Saturday night when I am supposed to share at the campus fellowship meeting.  I hope she is not cranky that night and plays well with the other children. 
     On another note we are looking forward to my sister moving here in January to help us with the new baby.  That will be interesting to have her living with us and possibly two Chinese relatives.  Tomorrow we have another check-up for baby number two and two weeks later THE ultrasound that will tell us the gender.  Not too much longer of wait time.  :) 
     Again, I will be posting my blog submission soon on this site so keep looking.  It is for Faithwriters.com and Water4.org.  I hope I can win something.  If I do I will pay for my little girl to take classes at Gymboree Play and Music of which we went to yesterday for free and just loved it. 
                                Jennifer Liang

No comments:

Post a Comment